Paying for parking
There are a number of ways to pay for parking at the airport.
You can use a pay station before you get into your vehicle. Pay stations accept cash, EFTPOS or credit card. Pay stations are located by:
- Public pick-up area on Level 0 (adjacent to the taxi ranks).
- Uncovered car park under the large billboards.
- Stairwell on Level 1 - adjacent to drop off and check in.
- Ground floor of the multi-level (Covered) car park.
- Level 1 of the multi-level (Covered) car park.
You can also pay:
- at any of the main exit barriers by credit/debit card using payWave.
- at Parking Services (located on Level 1 of the multi-level (Covered) car park) by EFTPOS and credit cards only (cash is not accepted at Parking Services).
- you can also book (and prepay) online.