Wellington Airport is a dynamic, vibrant and diverse place to work. We are the gateway to our region for millions of residents, visitors and businesses every year, connecting our capital city to all parts of New Zealand and to Australia, the Pacific and the rest of the world.
Guided by our Kaitiakitanga vision, we aim to manage our operations efficiently, to care for our environment and our people, to support the local economy and to give back to the community. We have been recognised as an Employer of Choice in 2022 by Human Resources Director NZ.
Some of the great things about working here include:
- A competitive salary and flexible working conditions
- Free car and bike parking
- Discounts on food, drink and retail (including 15% off selected duty-free items)
- Free onsite gym and F45 classes
- A range of learning, development and progression opportunities
- A fun and vibrant culture with regular social events and activities, free monthly lunches for staff, and a wide range of monthly team building events that inspire fun, connection and creativity.
We are proud to be a passionate, inclusive, and high-performing business. Read more about what you get in return for working for us here and see the latest vacancies below. Come and join our team!
Airport Fire Service Careers Open Day
Saturday 2 December 10am - 12 Noon
Wellington Airport Fire Station
Are you or someone you know interested in joining our Airport Fire Service (AFS) team? Come along to our upcoming open day, where you will learn what is involved with becoming a Firefighter at Wellington Airport.
Find out more
Works Safety Officer (Fixed Term)
This fixed-term operational role oversees aviation safety and compliance functions on Airfield works projects. Find out more