Simplify your journey and save time by letting us park your car for you! Simply drive up or book online, give your keys to a friendly valet, and walk straight into the terminal.
Please note: Due to the nature of the business and Covid-19 precautions, Valet parking is closed until further notice.
When you arrive at the airport, go to the dedicated valet parking bay at the top of the drop-off ramp on Level 1. A staff member will be waiting for you when you arrive. Simply hand them your keys and walk straight through to check in. It’s that easy!
When you return your car will be waiting for you at the Valet Pick Up area on the Ground Level.
Please note: The Valet Pick Up has relocated to the north end of the public Pick Up lane on the Ground Level. Go out Door E, across the pedestrian crossing and the new Pick Up Reception is located in front of you, just to the left.
Valet grooming service
Book a grooming service when you book your valet parking online. Here are the available options:
- Exterior Wash: Wash and chamois finish, wet look tyre polish, outside glass clean, door jambs cleaned (no grease removal).
- Tidy Up: Exterior Wash plus: interior vacuum (no boot), dashboard dusted, cup holder dusted, inside glass clean.
- Standard Groom: Tidy Up plus: wheel polishing, premium hand wax.
- Executive Groom: Standard Groom plus: dashboard UV dressed, shampoo interior, mats washed, seats and floor if necessary, boot vacuumed, door jambs cleaned, grease removal on request.
- Ultimate Groom: Executive Groom plus: headlights cleaned, engine cleaned, door panels UV dressed, exterior tar removal, fragranced.
Additional services available on request, enquire at the Valet reception.
Payment can be made by credit card online or at the Valet Reception. For Valet enquiries contact +64 4 801 0639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GROOMING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- While the car is being groomed the seat and mirror positions may be changed.
- Groomers are not responsible for the valuables in your car. Papers lying on the floor may be taken as rubbish and will be disposed of.
- It is your responsibility to secure valuables.
- Cars with paint protection on them should be notified to Valet staff on arrival as this can affect the grooming process.
- Wrongly booked cars can be sent back without being groomed eg: Vehicle booked as a sedan and is a 4x4.
- For the Ultimate and Executive Grooms the upholstery, mats and floor may appear damp if they haven’t had sufficient time to dry out prior to pick up.
- Additional charges apply for excess dirt, dust, animal hair, coffee spills etc.
Valet PARKING RATES
Valet 0-1 min to terminal