Internet, WiFi & Payphone
Wellington Airport offers free wireless internet (WiFi) for all travellers and local visitors.
Activate free WiFi on your laptop, tablet or smartphone:
Enable your wireless connection.
- Select WLG Airport FreeWiFi
- Go to a webpage (eg: stuff.co.nz)
- Complete the online form which you will be taken to
- You are connected.
If you’re having connection trouble, please try the following:
- Check your wireless network connections settings and make sure DHCP is enabled.
- Check your internet options and ensure a proxy server is not being used.
- Restart your device.
A payphone is available by Level 0 Door E International Arrivals which accepts payment by credit card.