Taxi and shuttle operator information
Application to operate a Taxi or Shuttle from Wellington Airport
All applications to operate a taxi, shuttle or private hire vehicle at Wellington Airport are now required to be completed online. Please follow the link here.
Please review the relevant documents in conjunction with your application:
- Driver Expectation Training
- Ground Transport System Operator Guide
- Driver Terms and Conditions and Airport Operating Rules
$15 Administration Fee is payable with submission of your application.
The application process involves creation of an online account / digital wallet. $20 must be added as part of the application process.
A minimum account balance of $10 must be maintained at all times.
The online system has an auto-top-up feature when your balance falls below this minimum level.
Account top-ups can now only be completed via the online portal
For details on how to top up your account, please refer to the Ground Transport System Operator Guide above.
TAXI AND SHUTTLE AMENDMENTS
All amendments to personal or vehicle details must be made via the online portal, such as:
- Add a vehicle or replace a vehicle on your existing account
- Change your address
- Change the company that you work for
Note it is important that we have up to date information on our records at all times.
TAXI ADMINISTRATION HOURS
All requests for assistance must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday 10.30am – 12.30pm and 4.00pm – 8.00pm
- Tuesday 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Thursday 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Saturday 10.30am – 12.30pm