Internet & WiFi
Wellington airport offers free wireless internet (WiFi) for all travellers and local visitors. The best connection is on Level 1 of the main terminal building.
Activate free WiFi on your laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Enable your wireless connection.
- Select WLG Airport Free WiFi and connect.
- Follow the instructions on the popup page.
If you’re having connection trouble, please try the following:
- Check your wireless network connections settings and make sure DHCP is enabled.
- Check your internet options and ensure a proxy server is not being used.
- Restart your device.