Available to all travellers, Wellington Airport Valet enables you to streamline your travel and saving you valuable time.
Valet drop-off is located at the top of the drop-off ramp on Level 1. It is your first left and inside the newly extended terminal, right next to check-in.
Simply drive up to the red carpet, pass your keys to the valet waiting at your door, give them your arrival time and walk straight into the terminal. Nothing could make the start of your journey simpler.
With grooming services available, our professional and trusted team will take special care of your car and have it ready and waiting for you when you land.
Our Valet service is available 24 hours a day and with covered (limited availability) or uncovered parking available, charges start from $55 per day.
Simply drive up on the day or pre-book now online.
For Valet Parking enquiries contact:
P: 04 801 0639
Valet Grooming Service
Book your grooming service when you drop off your vehicle at Valet or book one online. The following options are available:
Exterior Wash Sedan $40, 4x4 (SUV, MUV, 3 row seating) $45
- Wash and wax, tyre polish, outside glass clean, door jams cleaned.
Tidy Up Sedan $70, 4x4 (SUV, MUV, 3 row seating) $90
- Exterior Wash plus, Interior vacuum, dashboard clean, interior spray wipe, inside glass polish.
Full Groom Sedan $110, 4x4 (SUV, MUV, 3 row seating) $135
- Tidy Up plus, Interior door panels, exterior glass polish, wheel polishing, hand wax.
Executive Groom Sedan $170, 4x4 (SUV, MUV, 3 row seating) $195
- Full Groom plus, interior UV dressed, exterior hand wax and polish, rims cleaned and tyre dressed, shampoo interior, boot vacuumed.
Ultimate Groom Sedan $200, 4x4 (SUV, MUV, 3 row seating) $225
- Executive Groom plus, exterior cut and polish, exterior lights cleaned, engine steam clean, dashboard polish/conditioned, door panels polish, hand wax, shampoo interior.
Additional charges apply for excess dirt, dust, animal hair, coffee spills, vomit etc. Salt residue removal not an option. Seats may appear damp if they haven't had sufficient time to dry out before pick up.