It’s always cheaper to book online.
Whether you are on a day trip to Auckland, heading off to Australia for the week or are just here to say a proper goodbye and show your kids the planes taking off, we have a parking option to suit you. All Wellington Airport car parks are open 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year, are flood lit, fenced and monitored. View a map of our car parks here.
The following parking options are available:
- Save valuable time, drive up and let our trusted valet team park your car for you at any time of the day
- Open 24 hours a day with covered parking and grooming services available
- Undercover and right outside the main terminal
- Our professional team will have your car ready when you land.
- Conveniently located at the closest point to the airport terminal for ease of parking
- Provides covered, weather protected self-parking with a secure perimeter and additional security camera monitoring all vehicles.
- Weather protected parking conveniently located adjacent to the airport terminal
- Suitable for both short or longer term stays.
- Our most widely used car park whether you happen to be travelling for a day or week
- A fully covered walkway will provide you with protection from the elements
- Convenient parking adjacent to the airport terminal.
- Offers excellent value for longer stays
- Secure on airport parking open 24 hours a day, only a short complimentary shuttle ride away from the airport terminal
- Entry is via Freight Drive at the southern beach end of the Airport and past the car park entrances.
Accessing the Long Term Car Park
The Long Term Car Park is located at the Southern end of Wellington Airport on Freight Drive.
If entering the Airport from the City end, enter through one of the two left hand entry lanes by pulling a ticket at the entry gates. Drive past the Golf Club, following the directional signage to the Long Term Car Park.
When you reach the Car Park precinct exit barriers at the Southern end insert the ticket received on entry and exit the main airport carpark.
Continue South 600m along Stewart Duff Drive and turn right into Freight Drive, where you will see the entrance to the Long Term Car Park.
At this entrance insert your nominated credit card into the barrier column, you will receive your credit card back and this will open the barrier arm. Parking spaces are not pre-allocated – you can park in any available space. Upon departure use this same credit card to exit the Long Term Car Park.
If entering the Long Term Car Park from the South Coast take the first turn from Moa Point Road onto Stewart Duff Drive then take the first left onto Freight Drive. Insert your nominated credit card into the barrier column to enter. Upon departure use this same credit card to exit the Long Term Car Park.
A complimentary shuttle operates 24 hours 7 days a week from the Long Term Car Park to the Main Terminal and back. There is a covered waiting room located at the Long Term Car Park where you can also ring and order the shuttle if one is not onsite upon your arrival.
Mobility Parking Spaces
Are available in the Uncovered Car Park in the following locations:
- On Level 0 in the undercover area (just past ramp to Level 1) view map
- On Level 1 along the closest wall facing the Main Terminal building view map
Book online today:
You can receive up to a 25% discount on our standard rate by booking online and you are guaranteed a park in your chosen area. We also offer a number of exclusive online deals and upgrades.
When booking online, simply choose the car park that best suits your needs enter your details and confirm payment. If your travel plans change there is no need to worry - all flexible bookings can be amended online up to 24 hours prior to your original travel date.
Drive up payment can be made at any pay station, by credit card on exit, or at the parking service kiosks. Amex, Diners Club, Visa and Master Card credit cards are accepted. Eftpos is only available at pay stations or at the Parking Service Kiosk.
Credit Card at Barrier
If you have booked online please insert the credit card you used to make the booking and insert it again on exit.
Paying by credit card at the barrier arm will save you time when exiting the car park. Insert your entry ticket on exiting followed by your credit card.
Parking Services Kiosk
If you experience any issues or have any questions about parking, please see our Parking Service Kiosk who will be able to help you. The Kiosk is located in the office by the taxi ranks on Level 0.