CLOSED: WIN return flights for 2 to Sydney with ZM
24 Jun 2019
Be in to win a trip to tear up Sydney thanks to Virgin Australia and Wellington Airport!
The prize* includes a return trip for two to Sydney from Wellington, accommodation Rydges World Square, Sydney.
Simply tune in to ZM and catch with the Black Thunder team to find the Lucky Luggage and win 1 of 3 trips for two to Sydney! Find out more here. Terms & Conditions apply*
*Terms and conditions:
- The Promotion will start on Monday 1st July 2019 and will close on the 12th of July 2019 at 6.00pm (Promotion Period).
- For your chance to win, listen to ZM Wellington each week day during the Promotion Period and when you hear the location where the ZM Black Thunders will be activating the Lucky Luggage Promotion, be one of the first 9 people down there.
- The first 9 people to the Black Thunder location each day will be given one of 9 Lucky Luggage suitcases to open (contestants will be able to select which of the 9 suitcases they want to open in the order in which they arrived at the ZM Black Thunder’s location).
- Each Lucky Luggage suitcase will contain either one of the travel related Prizes up for grabs or a “sorry you are not a winner” card.
- For any round of the Promotion where less than 9 people reach the ZM Black Thunder’s location and the first suitcase is opened, no further contestants may join that round but the Promoters may allow the existing contestants to open more than one suitcase at the Promoters discretion.
There are 3 Grand Travel Prizes and loads of runner up prizes to be won:
- Runner up Prices consist of a small travel accessory or small travel related prize such as magazines, neck pillows and chocolates.
- The Grand Travel Prize consists of:
- An economy class return trips for two to Sydney from Wellington International Airport with Virgin Australia.
- 2x checked baggage (one per traveller).
- Two nights’ accommodation for two (twin share) at Rydges World Square, Sydney.
Note there are 3 Grand Prizes to be won across the Promotion Period. Grand Prizes may not be available every day of the Promotion and is dependent on what Prizes are in the Lucky Luggage suitcases that the Promoters have selected for that day.
On winning a Grand Prize:
- The Grand Prize must be taken up within 5 months from the close of the Promotion Period (valid till 12th December 2019). If travel is not booked and taken within this time period, the Prize will be null and void.
- To redeem the Grand Prize, the winners must contact firstname.lastname@example.org before 12th August 2019 or the Prize will be forfeit and the Promoters may select a new winner at the Promoters discretion.
- Reservations and ticketing must be booked through the Wellington Airport Marketing team (by emailing email@example.com). Bookings must be confirmed on at least 30 working days’ notice prior to the requested date of departure. Once bookings have been confirmed, no flight changes or transfers will be accepted.
- Confirming and booking the Grand Prize is subject to the Winner promptly providing all correct information requested. Wellington Airport will collect, share and use winner and their travelling companion’s personal information in order to fulfil the Grand Prize. If the information requested is not provided, the travellers forfeit the Grand Prize.
- Winners must depart from Wellington International Airport as per the Virgin Australia flight service days from Wellington.
- The flights must be taken together as a return tickets, with both winner and travelling companion travelling together on the same outbound and inbound flights.
- The winner will be entirely responsible for their own passport, visa, travel insurance and other travel requirements, such as any inoculations required.
- The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with taking up the Grand Prize not specifically included in the description of the Grand Prize above. For example, the winners will be responsible for the cost of any transfers, domestic flights other transport to the travelling locations, travel insurance any food or beverage or spending money.
- The Grand Prize cannot be converted into cash, and is not negotiable or transferable.
- Travel is valid on Virgin Australia operated services only. Due to prior commercial demand, travel restrictions will apply from time to time. Blackout dates include, but are not limited to, school holidays or from 15 Dec-15 Jan.
- Taking up the Grand Prize and all travel is subject to Virgin Australia General Terms and Conditions of carriage as stipulated on the Virgin Australia website (www.virginaustralia.com/nz/en/ ), and any terms or conditions on all tickets, at venues and those of the participating carriers and service providers.
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents over the age of 18 only, provided they are not a Disqualified Participant as described in the General Promotion Terms and Conditions below nor an employee (or their immediate family members) working at Wellington Airport or Virgin Australia.
- The Promotion Period may be extended, terminated or the terms varied at any time at the discretion of the Promoters.
- Neither of the Promoters nor any other person or party associated with this Promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- Participants grant the Promoters permission to use their name, photograph, voice and film recordings in which they appear, in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. This includes the right to use on the Promoters’ websites, Facebook pages, on air and other publications of the Promoter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in associated with, Facebook.
- You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal information (where such information is readily retrievable by contacting NZME).
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.