VOTE & WIN a $500 Shopping spree at Wellington Airport
13 May 2022
The People's Choice Voting is now closed. The competition winner will be announced on Monday 30 May 2022.
Finalist #1 - IPL Sisters
Finalist #2 - Leon & Otis
Finalist #3 - Nina Hindmarsh
Finalist #4 - Ruby Wilson & Rogan Moffitt
Finalist #5 - Veronica Pitt & nephews
Terms and conditions
Note, full terms and conditions for the $10,000 dream holiday finalists are available here. The travel voucher will be from helloworld Travel Miramar, 37 Miramar Ave, Miramar, Wellington 6035. helloworld Travel terms and conditions will also apply.
- The competition runs until voting closes 9am on Friday 27 May 2022.
- Entry is by voting in the $10,000 dream holiday competition for your favourite finalist video on the official entry form.
- One entry / vote is permitted per person.
- The competition is open to all New Zealand residents
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone on Monday 30 May 2022.
- The Prize must be claimed by 5pm Friday 3 June 2022 or Wellington Airport will conduct a re-draw for the unclaimed prize.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash, but the prize is transferable to another individual at the discretion of Wellington Airport.
- Wellington Airport employees and their household family are eligible to vote once per person, but not eligible for the Wellington Airport $500 shopping spree prize.
- The contestant’s household and family members are eligible to vote once per person, but not eligible for the Wellington Airport $500 shopping spree prize
- No other cash or prize incentives are to be used for promoting votes outside the $500 Wellington Airport shopping spree incentive. Wellington Airport reserves the right to disqualify contestants who are deemed to have provided prizes or incentives for votes.
- The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included, including (where applicable) transport, spending money, insurance, accommodation, meals and all other incidentals.
- Wellington Airport nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- Wellington Airport is not liable, either generally or specifically, should the website or voting form experience any technical issues or service disruption during the promotion.
- Wellington Airport respects your privacy rights under the Privacy Act 1993. You authorise Wellington Airport, and other entities involved in events and related services, and our authorised service providers to collect, hold, use and disclose personal information about you (including your name, contact details, social media handles, and entry video) to conduct the competition. Failure to provide the personal information requested in the entry process will result in the entry being invalid.
- Entrants may opt-in on the entry voting form to receive the latest deals, news and information from Wellington Airport by email.
- Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for Wellington Airport to use the winner’s details and any photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference if required.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter or YouTube or their partners or application developers. By completing the entry registration form you are providing your information to Wellington Airport and not to Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter or YouTube or their partners or application developers.
- Wellington Airport has a right to reject entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions
- Wellington Airport makes the final determination on allocation of prizes and who the winners are.