Park and win flights to Melbourne
19 Oct 2018
Book online to park in the Covered or Premium Car Parks and enter the draw to win:
- Return direct flights for two from Wellington to Melbourne with Singapore Airlines.
- Valet parking – up to 7 days.
- $100 JR Dutyfree voucher.
Wellington Airport Terms & Conditions:
1. Wellington Airport (WIAL) will provide as a prize, 2x Economy Class return tickets with Singapore Airlines (SIA) direct to Melbourne from Wellington for travel departing during the period from 05 December 2018 until 30 November 2019.
2. The prize draw is entered by booking parking in the Covered or Premium Car Parks during the competition time.
3. One entry is permitted per booking.
4. The prize winner must be a minimum age of 18 years at the time of entering the competition.
5. The competition runs from 10.00am Friday 19 October to 5.00pm Friday 30 November 2018.
6. Prized to be redeemed by 30 November 2019.
7. The prize will be drawn and winners contacted on Monday 3 December 2018
8. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone.
9. The provision of air travel tickets is subject to the following conditions:
9.1 The issuance of tickets is subject to seat availability.
9.2 The prize-winner must pay all airport taxes and other surcharges where applicable.
9.3 Excess baggage waiver will not be granted.
9.4 Economy Class tickets are not upgradeable to Business Class unless the traveller wishes to do so at their own expense.
9.5 The tickets will only be issued if all sectors are confirmed.
9.6 The prize winner is responsible for any costs incurred in transporting passengers to or from their selected airport of departure.
10. Once the tickets are issued, requests to change passenger names and/or travelling sectors made two working days or less before the date of travel will be subject to WIAL’s approval.
11. If any change is approved, a charge of NZD75.00 per change will be levied per change.
12. Notwithstanding any validity date on the ticket, all travel on tickets issued must be utilised in full by 30 November 2019.
13. WIAL collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion only. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion.
14. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for WIAL to use the winner’s details and any photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference if required.
15. All employees working at WIAL and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
16. The Prize must be claimed by 4 pm Wednesday 5 December or WIAL will conduct a re-draw for the unclaimed prize.
Singapore Airlines General Conditions of Travel:
1. Travel is restricted to Singapore Airlines’ operated services only.
2. Travellers are expected to observe the following conditions as part of the utilisation of travel:
Be neatly and appropriately attired when travelling;
Not carry, on their person, in their luggage or carry-on baggage, any contraband or goods which are prohibited by the laws of Singapore or the country of their final destination, or goods which are unsuitable for carriage on a commercial aircraft;
Observe all directions of SIA’s ground staff and air crew at all times;
Comply with the requirements of immigration and customs authorities in each country
Comply with the laws of the jurisdiction they are visiting.
3. Frequent Flyer mileage cannot be accrued on any of the free or concession travel undertaken in accordance with clause 9.1 of this Agreement.
4. Charges for excess baggage shall apply where a passenger seeks to carry more than their entitlement of luggage. In such cases, SIA will not be liable for any charges incurred by the passenger.
5. Tickets are valid for the period specified on the ticket. Unused travel at the expiry of the validity period cannot be refunded or re-utilised. Once a journey commences (i.e. the point at which the first flight coupon is redeemed for travel), the utilisation of the commitment for free tickets is deemed to have been made against the provision stated above.
6. Travel is not convertible to cash and does not include any departure, airport and Government taxes and charges, which remain the responsibility of the prize winner.
7. SIA reserves its right to impose particular flight embargoes during periods of heavy demand as is required commercially from time to time.
8. Travellers must hold valid passports with a minimum of 6 months validity at time of travel. Travellers must organise their own visas and requisite travel documentation (such as relevant valid international drivers’ licenses) for trips and any visa or passport charges are their sole responsibility. SIA cannot be held responsible for the traveller being unable to participate in the travel due to visa or other restrictions. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such travel documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s. At all times, it will be the responsibility of the traveller to ensure that his/her passport is in order and that he/she has the necessary visa clearances to enter the country of destination and, if required, any transit point.
9. In the event of a missed connection resulting from a flight delay, passengers will be rebooked on the next available Singapore Airlines operated flight to the same destination. In such cases, SIA will not be liable for any additional expenses incurred and/or the cost of alternate travel arrangements (i.e. outside of SIA operated flights) made by passengers as a result of the delay.
10. Tickets are not transferable and must be issued only in the correct name of the person travelling.