Draw your way to a dream holiday
22 Aug 2021
We know lockdown can be a challenging time, so to help you beat the boredom, we are inviting budding artists of all ages an opportunity to draw their way to a dream domestic holiday.
To be in with a chance to win one of two $1000 flight vouchers, simply draw your dream holiday, take a photo, and email it to email@example.com with your name, age, and contact details.
ENTRY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The rules for entering the competition are as follows:
a. Entries open Monday 23 August 2021 and close at midnight on 12 September 2021.
b. Only one entry will be accepted for each person.
c. Entries can be of any artistic medium.
d. Applicants must be a New Zealand resident and living in NZ at the time of entry
e. To enter the child category, applicants must be aged 12 and under, to enter as an adult, applicants must be aged 13 and over.
f. You cannot enter if you are a Wellington Airport employee, an employee of any retailer operating at Wellington Airport or of a company associated with the competition or an immediate family member of such employees.
g. To be eligible, entries must include the name, age, and contact details of the artist.
h. 20 applicants from each category will be selected from the photos sent through to the Wellington Airport email address firstname.lastname@example.org and notified using the details provided with the entry.
i. The top 20 drawings from each category will be put to a people’s vote on Wellington Airport’s Facebook page.
j. The people’s choice vote will close on 30 September 2021.
k. Artwork entries may be used by Wellington Airport between 23 August and 30 September 2021 to promote the competition.
- If you win a prize Wellington Airport may use the artwork, your name and image for promotional and media purposes and you will participate in any publicity arrangements which Wellington Airport reasonably require, in each case without compensation.
- Wellington Airport respects your privacy rights under the Privacy Act 1993. You authorise Wellington Airport, and other entities involved in events and related services, and our authorised service providers to collect, hold, use and disclose personal information about you (including your name, image and contact details) to conduct the competition. Failure to provide the personal information requested in the entry process will result in the entry being invalid.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be transferred or exchanged. If a prize is not available for any reason, Wellington Airport reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value.
- The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included, including (where applicable) transport, spending money, insurance, accommodation, meals and all other incidentals.
- Each prize is taken entirely at the prize winner's own risk. You acknowledge that (to the extent permitted by law) Wellington Airport is not liable, and you release and indemnify Wellington Airport and any persons associated with the competition in respect of any claim, for any accident, injury, death, property damage and other losses that may occur in connection with the competition or any prize.
- If you win a prize and Wellington Airport is unable to contact you within seven days of the draw by using the contact details you have provided on the front page, the prize will be forfeited. In these circumstances, Wellington Airport reserves the right to offer the prize to either the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or in a future competition.
- Wellington Airport’s determination of the prize winners will be final and binding, and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or its partners or application developers. You are providing your information to the owner or operator of this Facebook page and not to Facebook or any of its partners or application developers.