Book and win
8 Feb 2019
Book a park online in the Covered or Premium car parks in February 2019 and enter the draw to win return flights for two to Sydney flying Virgin Airlines.
All bookings are automatically entered into the draw.
Terms and Conditions of competition are:
- Wellington Airport (WIAL) will provide as a prize, 2x Economy Class return tickets with Virgin Australia (VA) direct to Sydney from Wellington for travel departing during the period from 31 March 2019 until 30 November 2019.
- The prize draw is entered by booking parking in the Covered or Premium Car Parks during the competition time.
- One entry is permitted per booking.
- The prize winner must be a minimum age of 18 years at the time of entering the competition.
- The competition runs from 9.00am 1 February to 5.00pm 28 February 2019.
- Prized to be redeemed by 31 March 2019.
- The prize will be drawn and winners contacted on Monday 11 March 2019
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone.
- The provision of air travel tickets is subject to the following conditions:
9.1 The issuance of tickets is subject to seat availability.
9.2 The prize-winner must pay all airport taxes and other surcharges where applicable.
9.3 Excess baggage waiver will not be granted.
9.4 Economy Class tickets are not upgradeable to Business Class unless the traveller wishes to do so at their own expense.
9.5 The tickets will only be issued if all sectors are confirmed.
9.6 The prize winner is responsible for any costs incurred in transporting passengers to or from their selected airport of departure.
10. Once the tickets are issued, requests to change passenger names and/or travelling sectors made two working days or less before the date of travel will be subject to WIAL’s approval.
11. If any change is approved, a charge of NZD75.00 per change will be levied per change.
12. Notwithstanding any validity date on the ticket, all travel on tickets issued must be utilised in full by 30 November 2019.
13. WIAL collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion only. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion.
14. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for WIAL to use the winner’s details and any photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference if required.
15. All employees working at WIAL and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
16. The Prize must be claimed by 4 pm Wednesday 13 March 2019 or WIAL will conduct a re-draw for the unclaimed prize.