Travelex stores are open every day of the year for all International Arrivals and Departure flights. Over 40 currencies are available, from the most popular currencies to the more exotic. Currency can be pre-ordered by phone, fax or email.
Main store (Level 1) hours are: 4am – 7.30pm daily
Arrivals (Level 0) kiosk times are:
12pm – 6pm Mon, Weds, Thurs, Fri.
12pm – 5pm Tues.
12.30pm – 5pm Sat, Sun.
The kiosk also has a night shift which has variable hours but it’s 11pm – 1am daily at a minimum.
International kiosk: Open prior to all international flights
For currency transactions Travelex accepts: cash, eftpos, Visa, MasterCard, and Diners Club.
Other Travelex services include:
- Purchase of foreign currency and travellers cheques
- Provision of notes and coins
- Coin Services - Travelex accepts Australian gold coins at Wellington Airport. No other foreign currency coins are accepted.
The following ATMs are available at Wellington Airport:
- ANZ – located after check in and in the Southern Pier, both on level 1
- BNZ - located on level 0 (baggage claim) between baggage claim belts 1 and 2
- Westpac – located by Gate 10 on level 1