It’s always cheaper to book online.
Whether you are on a day trip to Auckland, heading off to Australia for the week or are just here to say a proper goodbye and show your kids the planes taking off, we have a parking option to suit you. All Wellington Airport car parks are open 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year, are flood lit, fenced and monitored. View a map of our car parks here.
- Save valuable time, drive up and let our trusted valet team park your car for you at any time of the day
- Open 24 hours a day with covered parking and grooming services available
- Undercover and right outside the main terminal
- Our professional team will have your car ready when you land.
- Conveniently located at the closest point to the airport terminal for ease of parking
- Provides covered, weather protected self-parking with a secure perimeter and additional security camera monitoring all vehicles.
- Weather protected parking conveniently located adjacent to the airport terminal
- Suitable for both short or longer term stays.
- Our most widely used car park whether you happen to be travelling for a day or week
- A fully covered walkway will provide you with protection from the elements
- Convenient parking adjacent to the airport terminal.
- Offers excellent value for longer stays
- Secure on airport parking open 24 hours a day, only a short complimentary shuttle ride away from the airport terminal
- Entry is via Freight Drive at the southern beach end of the Airport and past the car park entrances.
Mobility Parking Spaces
Are available in the Terminal Car Park in the following locations:
- On Level 0 in the undercover area (just past ramp to Level 1) view map
- On Level 1 along the closest wall facing the Main Terminal building view map
Book online today:
You can receive up to 25% discount on our standard rate by booking online with a space guaranteed prior to your arrival. We also offer a number of exclusive online deals and upgrades.
When booking online, simply choose the car park that best suits your needs enter your details and confirm payment. If your travel plans change there is no need to worry - all flexible bookings can be amended online up to 24 hours prior to your original travel date.
Drive up payment can be made at any pay station, by credit card on exit, or at the parking service kiosks. Amex, Diners Club, Visa and Master Card credit cards are accepted. Eftpos is only available pay stations or at the Parking Service Kiosk.