Wellington Airport is a vitally important piece of national infrastructure providing a significant ongoing contribution to the region’s economy. With over 8 million passengers and visitors each year, it's a great place to work and do business.
Monthly reports on international and domestic passenger movements.
Information for the number crunchers here, including Annual Reports, Disclosure Statements, airline consultation documents and shareholder information.
Join the exciting mix of well-known local and international retail brands at Wellington Airport.
Wellington Airport has a diverse property portfolio of commercial, industrial, specialty retail, bulk retail and residential properties.
Whether it’s using our facilities for convenient conference or parking services; filming a commercial; operating a taxi or advertising your company, Wellington Airport is a great place to do business.
At Wellington Airport we’re serious about safety and the environment.
Over the next 20 years we’ll invest $450 million in aviation infrastructure to deliver a premier gateway for over 10 million passengers, ensuring our role as a significant driver of the region's economic growth.
- Annual Review 2014 (PDF - 14.56MB)
- Annual Report 2014 (PDF - 896KB)
- Half Year Financial Statements to 30 September 2013 (PDF - 194KB)
2030 Master Plan
Our vision for the year 2030Download PDF (6.2 MB)
- 30 June 2014 Wellington Airport to hold aeronautical charges over next five years
- 9 June 2014 Wellington Airport congratulates Jetstar on five years of domestic services
- 20 May 2014 Wellington Airport results for the financial year ended 31 March 2014
- 9 May 2014 Wild about Wellington newsletter May 2014
- 14 April 2014 ANA 777 Charter flight direction from Japan