Wellington Airport is a vitally important piece of national infrastructure providing a significant ongoing contribution to the region’s economy. With over 8 million passengers and visitors each year, it's a great place to work and do business.
Information for the number crunchers here, including Annual Reports, Disclosure Statements, airline consultation documents and shareholder information.
Join the exciting mix of well-known local and international retail brands at Wellington Airport.
Wellington Airport has a diverse property portfolio of commercial, industrial, specialty retail, bulk retail and residential properties.
Whether it’s using our facilities for convenient conference or parking services; filming a commercial; operating a taxi or advertising your company, Wellington Airport is a great place to do business.
At Wellington Airport we’re serious about safety and the environment.
Over the next 20 years we’ll invest $450 million in aviation infrastructure to deliver a premier gateway for over 10 million passengers, ensuring our role as a significant driver of the region's economic growth.
- Annual Review 2013 (PDF - 882KB)
- Annual Report 2013 (PDF - 738KB)
- Interim Financial Statements 2013 (PDF - 193KB)
2030 Master Plan
Our vision for the year 2030Download PDF (6.2 MB)
- 5 April 2013 Congratulations to Jetstar for reaching five million domestic passengers
- 20 March 2013 Wild about Wellington Newsletter March 2013
- 8 February 2013 Wellington Airport questions Commission’s report
- 26 October 2012 Gollum dives into Wellington Airport’s terminal
- 19 October 2012 Wellington Airport celebrates community volunteers