Wellington Airport is a vitally important piece of national infrastructure providing a significant ongoing contribution to the region’s economy. With over 8 million passengers and visitors each year, it's a great place to work and do business.
Monthly reports on international and domestic passenger movements.
Information for the number crunchers here, including Annual Reports, Disclosure Statements, airline consultation documents and shareholder information.
Join the exciting mix of well-known local and international retail brands at Wellington Airport.
Wellington Airport has a diverse property portfolio of commercial, industrial, specialty retail, bulk retail and residential properties.
Whether it’s using our facilities for convenient conference or parking services; filming a commercial; operating a taxi or advertising your company, Wellington Airport is a great place to do business.
At Wellington Airport we’re serious about safety and the environment.
Over the next 20 years we’ll invest $450 million in aviation infrastructure to deliver a premier gateway for over 10 million passengers, ensuring our role as a significant driver of the region's economic growth.
- Half Year Financial Statements to 30 September 2013 (PDF - 194KB)
- Annual Review 2013 (PDF - 882KB)
- Annual Report 2013 (PDF - 738KB)
2030 Master Plan
Our vision for the year 2030Download PDF (6.2 MB)
- 14 February 2014 Wellington Airport welcomes new Rosenbauer CA5 Panthers to their Fire Service Fleet
- 12 December 2013 Merits review judgment clarifies information disclosure methodologies
- 2 December 2013 Gandalf swoops into Wellington Airport’s terminal
- 8 November 2013 Wellington Airport results for the six months ended 30 September 2013 - 8 November 2013
- 31 October 2013 Wellington Airport recognises community volunteers