Travelex stores are open every day of the year for all International Arrivals and Departure flights. Over 40 currencies are available, from the most popular currencies to the more exotic. Currency can be pre-ordered by phone, fax or email.
For currency transactions Travelex accepts: cash, eftpos, Visa, MasterCard, and Diners Club.
Other Travelex services include:
- Purchase of foreign currency and travellers cheques
- Provision of notes and coins
- Overnight key holding
- Drafts and Western Union Money Transfers
- Electronic bank transfers
- Security cash in transit collections
- A daily email of payments made (if required)
- Coin Services - Travelex accepts all Australian coins at Wellington Airport. No other foreign currency coins are accepted.
The following ATMs are available at Wellington Airport:
- ANZ – located after check in and in the Southern Pier, both on level 1
- BNZ - located on level 0 (baggage claim) between baggage claim belts 1 and 2
- Westpac – located by Gate 10 on level 1